Rank 0

Contributor II

NJ, USA
First Name
Kyler
Last Name
Rush
Hi All,

I’m Joe from South Jersey! Was wondering if anyone was in the group from my area with a 1st gen sequoia or tundra.
I’m from south jersey and drive a 2006 tundra. Is there anything you’ve done to your sequoia so far that’s really helped down here?

John Levers

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Unity Maine
First Name
John
Last Name
Levers
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYH522
Service Branch
Fire Service
Joe, Welcome to the group and I'm originally from south Jersey now in Maine.

davidc4u

Rank I

Off-Road Ranger I

New Jersey
First Name
David
Last Name
c4u
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2VVY
Service Branch
USAF
Hi Joe. I'm also from South Jersey. I created a profile some time back but am now just jumping into the forums. My primary rig is a 92 Jeep Wrangler (YJ). I'm working on a trailer build that starts with a base 1949 TC3 Bantam trailer. It's been a challenge but my goal is to have both ready by the fall for some local camping and trail riding.

I also have a 91 Ford Bronco that I'm trying to get running for possible overlanding (no tow trailer). Too many projects.

Ideally I'd like to join (or create) a local (NJ, PA) club of like-minded overlanders (no specific vehicle requirements) so that we can encourage and support each other whether the rides are solo or group. Thoughts anyone? I'm searching the forums for such a local group with no luck. Bucks County PA group would be fine as well.