• HTML tutorial

Austin_c0da66

Rank I

Contributor II

First Name
Austin
Last Name
Kalb
You can learn to fly in a Cessna 150 and then move up the ranks or you can just buy a jet and learn to fly that.

So I have a AEV Diesel Gladiator Rubicon on order. The build at Jeep started last week. I’m putting an AluCab canopy camper on it including all the cool stuff.

The whole setup is way beyond my experience and abilities. I’ll grow into it.

We’re pretty excited!!

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
You can learn to fly in a Cessna 150 and then move up the ranks or you can just buy a jet and learn to fly that.

So I have a AEV Diesel Gladiator Rubicon on order. The build at Jeep started last week. I’m putting an AluCab canopy camper on it including all the cool stuff.

We’re pretty excited!!
Welcome To Overland Bound, Austin!

Great choice with the Gladiator and AluCab, I’ve been running that combo for a couple years. If you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.

RESOURCE MAP

Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials

Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials

Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.

Online Courses - Tread Lightly

Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, your Regional Director, @Narbob

Reactions: Bad Sport

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

We’re pretty excited!!

We’re pretty excited!!
Welcome To Overland Bound
You live in a great jump off place to find adventure and the rig you picked will not let you down. I see Bob has posted the links needed to get started, FYI you should reach out him he has the same rig just not the diesel.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP

Reactions: Narbob

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ

We’re pretty excited!!
Hey, Austin, Welcome to the crew!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

We’re pretty excited!!
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

Matt9

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bear Valley Springs, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Perkins
Member #

Just saw your post
I’ m also in the Tehachapi area (bear valley). Not many AEV builds running around so I’ll keep an eye out for you. I also have a AEV built rig (2017 Ram 1500 Recruit). Good luck with the flying. 20+ years King Air maintenance experience so know that flying is almost in same price category as some overlanding builds.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army

We’re pretty excited!!
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

miabell

Rank 0

Contributor II

UAE
First Name
Mia
Last Name
bell
Congratulations on your upcoming AEV Diesel Gladiator Rubicon with the AluCab canopy camper! It sounds like an amazing setup you have in the works. While it may be beyond your current experience and abilities, it's fantastic that you're excited and ready to grow into it. Just like learning to fly, mastering your new adventure will come with time and experience. Enjoy the journey and the fantastic adventures that await with your new Jeep and camper setup! Safe travels! ️
Reels Audio Download