First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Heya,
My names Tom. I live in the UK and I’m new to overlanding. I’m looking to make some new friends, join some groups and have some fun outdoors. Any help or pointers are welcome
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Velweryn

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Heya,
My names Tom. I live in the UK and I’m new to overlanding. I’m looking to make some new friends, join some groups and have some fun outdoors. Any help or pointers are welcome
Hi Tom,

Welcome to OB from us in France, there are loads of good people on here with tons of experience that you can tap into.

If you are ever in France don't be shy there's always beer in the fridge and good times round the firepit.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

Velweryn

Rank II

Enthusiast I

UK
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Welton
Member #

Heya,
Hi Tom,

Welcome to OB from us in France, there are loads of good people on here with tons of experience that you can tap into.

If you are ever in France don't be shy there's always beer in the fridge and good times round the firepit.

Cheers Paul and Nicky
Hey Paul,
My man, Cheers that’s brill. I’ll get in touch next time I’m travelling through your lovely country.
Thanks

Reactions: paul87250

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Heya,
Welcome To Overland Bound
Our European Ambassadors are Dave Spinks @PolarisOverland
West Europe, and Bjoern Eldracher @El-Dracho
Local Experts in the UK are @professorpool @caspoint220
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
West Europe
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Heya,
Hi Tom,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Look around here and you'll find plenty of good information about overlanding. In the regional subforums you will also find a lot of information about trips in Europe. Check the map for POIs and please take a look at the Rally Points for planned meetups. There you can filter by region, e.g. West Europe for the UK.

If you have any questions please ask. Always happy to help.

Greetings from Germany,
Bjoern

Velweryn

Rank II

Enthusiast I

UK
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Welton
Member #

Heya,
Hi Tom,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Look around here and you'll find plenty of good information about overlanding. In the regional subforums you will also find a lot of information about trips in Europe. Check the map for POIs and please take a look at the Rally Points for planned meetups. There you can filter by region, e.g. West Europe for the UK.

If you have any questions please ask. Always happy to help.

Greetings from Germany,
Bjoern
Cheers Bjoern

Reactions: El-Dracho

professorpool

Local Expert West Europe
Launch Member

Traveler III

Woking, England
First Name
Nik
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

Heya,
Hey Tom,

Welcome!

Watch out for meets in the rally points. Next one I believe is “overland island” in April. We will be there and so will others!

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Heya,
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

caspoint220

local Expert, West Europe
Launch Member

Steward I

Biblical Garden, Elgin, Scotland IV30 1HU, United Kingdom
First Name
Steve
Last Name
W
Member #

Heya,
Welcome pal, I'm part of the team that runs the UK bit. If you need anything just give me a shout. We have quite an active group - looking forward to meeting you at one of the rally points, we also have a whatsapp group that has daily chat if that's something you would be keen on

Velweryn

Rank II

Enthusiast I

UK
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Welton
Member #

Heya,
Welcome pal, I'm part of the team that runs the UK bit. If you need anything just give me a shout. We have quite an active group - looking forward to meeting you at one of the rally points, we also have a whatsapp group that has daily chat if that's something you would be keen on
That would be great. I’ll pm you. Cheers