Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Niiiice! Congratulations on the move and the new gig! Very cool. A little closer to the Big Sur area too....HINT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifestyle Overland

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Good new video there and congrats on the move. I hope it works out great for you. Question. Are you moved in enough to order more gear from you or should I wait a bit longer? (talking about National Park patches)

craigR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mt Dora, FL
Member #

Congrats on the job, the move, and glad to see you back making videos! Always enjoy your YT/IG content. That was a couple clicks up on the difficulty meter, from the rest of your vids. haha. The sliders look better with rock rash, IMHO.

Hope to visit you guys (Turtleback) early next year to talk trailers! And I just became follower #6000 on TT IG feed. haha. SWEET!

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Good new video there and congrats on the move. I hope it works out great for you. Question. Are you moved in enough to order more gear from you or should I wait a bit longer? (talking about National Park patches)
Thanks! We're loving it!

Feel free to order away! We've been keeping the store open, though we have been a little slow on shipping in the past couple weeks. We should be back on track now though.

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Congrats on the job, the move, and glad to see you back making videos! Always enjoy your YT/IG content. That was a couple clicks up on the difficulty meter, from the rest of your vids. haha. The sliders look better with rock rash, IMHO.

Hope to visit you guys (Turtleback) early next year to talk trailers! And I just became follower #6000 on TT IG feed. haha. SWEET!
Great! Would love to meet you and show you around. Congrats on #6000! I manage the account and just saw that!

Reactions: craigR

phxdsrtrat

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Glendale, AZ
First Name
Curtiss
Last Name
S
Member #

Great video! I've made that run about a dozen times over the last 20 years. The road from Crown King back into the Horsethief Basin recreation area is also fun for either a day trip or weekend camping trip. There's a a sweet little campground and a lake with a damn built by the CCC back in the 30's. If you make that run again it would be worth exploring. If you take the road to Horsethief Basin to the end there is a U.S. Forest Service tower. The person manning the tower always invites people up to get an incredible view of the area.

Oh, and welcome to Arizona! This is a great state for overlanding adventures.

-Curtiss

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Great video! I've made that run about a dozen times over the last 20 years. The road from Crown King back into the Horsethief Basin recreation area is also fun for either a day trip or weekend camping trip. There's a a sweet little campground and a lake with a damn built by the CCC back in the 30's. If you make that run again it would be worth exploring. If you take the road to Horsethief Basin to the end there is a U.S. Forest Service tower. The person manning the tower always invites people up to get an incredible view of the area.

Oh, and welcome to Arizona! This is a great state for overlanding adventures.

-Curtiss
Thanks for watching! We are loving Arizona and can't wait to get back out on the trail. Thanks for the tip on the Horsethief Basin, I'll have to check it out!

Reactions: phxdsrtrat