Launch Member

Advocate III

Charlotte, NC
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Falls
Member #

I think you got an amazing deal. Congrats and to pay off within a year, freaking awesome. I'm excited to see pics of this 2015 Pro and it's mods.

After hearing everyone's feedback I think I'll just keep my X-terra, rig her out so I can get myself out of tough spots since I'm only 2WD and use her for my excursions. Maybe get a little convertible or something for daily use, keep mileage off my X-Terra and keep her in great running shape. When the time comes, I'll get my 4Runner. But my girl has so much life left so.......

Its amazing what you can do with an Xterra even in 2wd. My 04 was 2wd and I got it up to 210,000 and just dropped it off last week at my parents so my dad can use it as a spare vehicle. Id just drop him down in 1st (Auto Tranny) and he'd crawl almost out of anything. Get a good set of tires on there, xairdown and that's more than 1/2 the battle! :)

• Love
Reactions: yetteldorf

yetteldorf

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Arkansas
First Name
YVETTE
Last Name
ETTELDORF
Member #

Its amazing what you can do with an Xterra even in 2wd. My 04 was 2wd and I got it up to 210,000 and just dropped it off last week at my parents so my dad can use it as a spare vehicle. Id just drop him down in 1st (Auto Tranny) and he'd crawl almost out of anything. Get a good set of tires on there, xairdown and that's more than 1/2 the battle! :)
I've definitely taken her to some questionable places and she did great. Or its my magnificent driving skills! Ha! Thank you for the tip in dropping her to 1st! I'll definitely get a winch soon. My tires so far have held up and are great tires but I do need a better off road tire. Thank you for your feedback. It helps me so much!

Reactions: BMFalls

BMFalls

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Charlotte, NC
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Falls
Member #

I just got the BFG KO2 for the new X and love how they ride. Aggressive tread. Have not hit the trail yet, but ready to break them in!

• Love
Reactions: yetteldorf

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

It’s a 2010 model but still in great shape. Only 137k miles on it. I don’t have to have new at all. Mine no longer is under warranty, just keep full coverage on it. I looked for Xterra’s but so far no luck in my area. Don’t mind driving to get it if need be. And for new, I’m not sure if they quit making Xterra but it’s not even an option on the Nissan site. Haven’t had a chance to check.

I honestly didn’t think about adding 4WD etc to mine! That actually sounds like a great option. But would the cost be near half the price of a new/used vehicle? I’ll have to look at pricing. I do love my baby!
I have a xterra pro 4x for sale , clean and only 116k
FB527A6D-BA55-4A50-9386-AA747920FF7A.jpeg

Last edited:

yetteldorf

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Arkansas
First Name
YVETTE
Last Name
ETTELDORF
Member #

I just got the BFG KO2 for the new X and love how they ride. Aggressive tread. Have not hit the trail yet, but ready to break them in!
Thank you. I checked them out. I know the good year tires I have, have gripped fairly well but I do need better. I know the set I purchased was just over $800.00. So I can Imagine I'll be looking at a few hundred more at least. Wonder if I could sell my tires, they are in great shape. Hmmm

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

That is a great looking truck! :smiley:

I don't know what your asking for it ......... but someone out there needs to check it out!

Pro 4x's are GREAT vehicles!
10,500$. Have to many vehicles and the one driven least needs to go unfortunately
New
Clutch
Tires
Shocks and struts
Lift
Fender trimming to fit the 35s with minimal lift .

BMFalls

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Charlotte, NC
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Falls
Member #

Thank you. I checked them out. I know the good year tires I have, have gripped fairly well but I do need better. I know the set I purchased was just over $800.00. So I can Imagine I'll be looking at a few hundred more at least. Wonder if I could sell my tires, they are in great shape. Hmmm
Mine were $920, but then I added the road coverage for an extra $25 a tire.