New truck

• Thread starter Deleted member 14476
  • Start date
  • HTML tutorial
D

Deleted member 14476

Congratulations. Is it the eco boost 4 or did you get the hybrid?
Thank you! I couldn’t justify getting the hybrid. Owning a truck that didn’t have at least the awd (which was only available with the ecoboost) felt sac religious, and I live miles deep on dirt roads, so one rainy day with that fwd..

Reactions: Shahn

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
‘22 Ford Maverick
Had no idea that was out yet, especially with the chip problems. Congrats. My 2nd favorite car was a Maverick and I had a 72 for a short time. Falcon was #1 and had a 62. Finally settled for the 64 Nova so all in the wheelhouse of that body range.
Nice truck.
Zim

Padams7

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Congrats! I have one on order for my daughter. I did opt for the hybrid, because 40MPG to college is better than 10 in the Ram 1500 she has now.

The truck bed and pumps will be great for what she needs, going and getting hay and feed for her horses. Momma had a bigger truck, and I have the Jeep (soon to be a Bronco).

How do you like the interior? I’m 6’1”, how do you fit, and are sized compared to me? Any pros and cons you want to share?

D

Deleted member 14476

Congrats! I have one on order for my daughter. I did opt for the hybrid, because 40MPG to college is better than 10 in the Ram 1500 she has now.

The truck bed and pumps will be great for what she needs, going and getting hay and feed for her horses. Momma had a bigger truck, and I have the Jeep (soon to be a Bronco).

How do you like the interior? I’m 6’1”, how do you fit, and are sized compared to me? Any pros and cons you want to share?
The interior is very well done, I’m 6’2 175lbs and easily fit in every seat (except middle back). They did an incredible job with it, you’ll be impressed. You can easily fit four full size adults in it. I genuinely have no cons so far for the truck that I can think of.

Reactions: Shahn
D

Deleted member 14476

Congratulations! Is this a new DD? Replacing the Silverado? Temporary? Come on... more details, plans, thoughts, etc.
Nothing will ever replace the Silverado (knock on wood) lol. For now it’ll just be the daily driver, going to limo tint the windows this week and paint the steelies a matte black, and then enjoy it like that until the tires wear out, then throw the trail terrain bfg’s on. 24 mpg is really, really nice.