New trailer

• HTML tutorial
U

UgotWheelz

Well I had to break down and get a trailer I just had too much gear to carry with me now that I’ve lost my storage and the house is up for sale just out of pure luck I found out that the little ibex 10 cargo hauler for 2023 is equipped with the new Curt beast mode independent coil sprung suspension For those that don’t know the ibex 10 is identical to the no boundaries 10.5 other than the suspension it also comes with a rooftop tent and awning although I’ll probably never deploy either because it took me 2 1/2 hours to get the cover off the tent and three hours to get the awning back in its bag and I was with somebody who had done it before. That said I am now pulling a 13.5 foot ibex 10 cargo hauler camper trailer with the jeep grand Cherokee just finishing up the last of closing out my parents estate selling a house and then I’ll be back on the road full-time again.

U

UgotWheelz

Well I had to break down and get a trailer I just had too much gear to carry with me now that I’ve lost my storage and the house is up for sale just out of pure luck I found out that the little ibex 10 cargo hauler for 2023 is equipped with the new Curt beast mode independent coil sprung suspension For those that don’t know the ibex 10 is identical to the no boundaries 10.5 other than the suspension it also comes with a rooftop tent and awning although I’ll probably never deploy either because it took me 2 1/2 hours to get the cover off the tent and three hours to get the awning back in its bag and I was with somebody who had done it before. That said I am now pulling a 13.5 foot ibex 10 cargo hauler camper trailer with the jeep grand Cherokee just finishing up the last of closing out my parents estate selling a house and then I’ll be back on the road full-time again.

Attachments