Rank V

Contributor III

Doral, FL, USA
First Name
Victor
Last Name
Guedez
Member #

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forums, member since last year and overlander ever since I was a kid originally from Venezuela, being in Miami, FL over 20 years now.

My current rig is a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Turbo aka Gingercon 2.0 (my second gingercon, I blew my old Jeep last year overlanding in California, I drove from Miami to Vegas, then from Death Valley to the Rubicon and back to Miami).

My current rig has a 3.5” lift kit from JKS with adjustable control arms, Fox ATS steering stabilizer, sitting on Method Racing Wheels 17” bronze 305 and wrapped on Nitto tires 37s. I have a rhino-rack platform roof rack with an ARB awning and waiting for my goose-gear plate to arrive to finalize the back of my rig with a fridge, a custom bike rack slider that I am designing for my MTB and I already have some lights and tailgate table.

I have traveled with my old rig coast to coast, overlanding in NC, TN, AL, KY, VA, GA, NY, NJ, MA, MN, CA, NV, IL, ID, CO and of course Florida.

My goal is to cover the entire continental US and some Canada before 2022 and now document it.

I am also a sucker for scaled crawlers, mountain biking and nature.

My IG is @gingercon_ thanks!

Attachments

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forums, member since last year and overlander ever since I was a kid originally from Venezuela, being in Miami, FL over 20 years now.

My current rig is a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Turbo aka Gingercon 2.0 (my second gingercon, I blew my old Jeep last year overlanding in California, I drove from Miami to Vegas, then from Death Valley to the Rubicon and back to Miami).

My current rig has a 3.5” lift kit from JKS with adjustable control arms, Fox ATS steering stabilizer, sitting on Method Racing Wheels 17” bronze 305 and wrapped on Nitto tires 37s. I have a rhino-rack platform roof rack with an ARB awning and waiting for my goose-gear plate to arrive to finalize the back of my rig with a fridge, a custom bike rack slider that I am designing for my MTB and I already have some lights and tailgate table.

I have traveled with my old rig coast to coast, overlanding in NC, TN, AL, KY, VA, GA, NY, NJ, MA, MN, CA, NV, IL, ID, CO and of course Florida.

My goal is to cover the entire continental US and some Canada before 2022 and now document it.

I am also a sucker for scaled crawlers, mountain biking and nature.

My IG is @gingercon_ thanks!
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, but on your adventures across the country you can find local information on the “Overland Bound by Region” page. And the Member map can find local members if you need specific information about an area.
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Cendee & @radwelder
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course