New to the forum scene, SC!

• HTML tutorial

lucas9314

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hey guys, I've been a member for a while now (OB# 0343) but never got on the forums. When I saw the app I figured it was time to get with the program!

I'm located in the Charleston area South Carolina. I know there's not a ton of east coasters, especially in SC, so if you're close by give me a shout!

My current rig/dd (the Batmobile):
-Reg cab 2000 Chevy S10
-Grand Wagoneer Dana 44 axles front and rear
-35x12.50r15 General Grabber mt's

The Batmobile will be going into surgery for LOTS of upgrades here soon, spring over in the front, lockers, lots of things to gusset/plate/relocate, bumper, winch, etc etc etc, and something big that'll make it a true overlanding rig.

In the mean time, I just picked up an 01 ZR2 Blazer that will take up the helm as dd until the truck is finished. Afterwards the ZR2 will be getting a d30 SAS and some armor!

Here's a pic of the truck:

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Very nice! :smiley:

I looked into getting a Chevy S-10 a few years ago, but ended up getting a rwd Volvo instead.

Reactions: lucas9314

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

I would also like a set of General Grabbers as I can't find the BF Goodrich KO2's for my rig.

Reactions: lucas9314

lucas9314

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

Nice looking rig. How do you like the G. Grabbers? Contemplating a set for mine.
Thanks man! Grabbers are great! They can cake up a little in thick mud but the skinny pedal does wonders to clean them.

Great in the rain, wear very well, I have almost 10k on them and they still look new, grab good on rocks, one of the quietest MT I've ever had/heard. Can't speak on ice/snow performance since we don't get that where I'm at in SC

Reactions: Glenn

lucas9314

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

My rig is going under the knife again here soon and she'll be down for a little while. Nothing's set in stone by any means so get crackin!

OB 0343

Reactions: OverlandExploder

lucas9314

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

I'm in Columbia would love to hit some of the grid places near Charleston

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using OB Talk mobile app
Nothing really down this way unless you don't mind being on the other side of the law. Francis Marion is a legal option but if I were you, I'd go north to Gulches if you haven't already been!

OB 0343