Launch Member

Contributor III

Tustin, southern california
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HURTADO
Member #

Hows it going all? Friends and family call me Hoss. I have a 1990 suburban 4x4 that I have a bigger vision than bank account for so it's very slow going between a few other hobbies that also take my money like riding two wheels. None the less her name is O'l Dirty and she hasn't really let me down yet. Definately a work in progress but have had lots of fun already. End game is for her to be a fully functional self contained wander'er. Just disappear somewhere and stay for a couple of days. Anyway, I know there are much better platforms to do this kind of thing but I just love this ol girl. Hope you enjoy the pics.

See you out there sometime!

Hoss

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hows it going all? Friends and family call me Hoss. I have a 1990 suburban 4x4 that I have a bigger vision than bank account for so it's very slow going between a few other hobbies that also take my money like riding two wheels. None the less her name is O'l Dirty and she hasn't really let me down yet. Definately a work in progress but have had lots of fun already. End game is for her to be a fully functional self contained wander'er. Just disappear somewhere and stay for a couple of days. Anyway, I know there are much better platforms to do this kind of thing but I just love this ol girl. Hope you enjoy the pics.

Hoss
Hello Hoss and welcome to the OB crew....nice burban. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB

Hoss
Hello Hoss, welcome to the OB community.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A

Hoss
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: Hoss2500

Hoss2500

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Tustin, southern california
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HURTADO
Member #