MeGoFast

Rank 0

Contributor II

Canton, GA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Teeters
Hi everybody! Starting out slow here but it's accelerating really quickly. I just upgraded my Ram 1500 Rebel to a 2023 Power Wagon. I'm getting ready to secure (or try to secure) some acreage in Georgia and wanted to open my own range, do dirt bikes and all that and just decided to get a heavy duty truck. I shoot a lot and was thinking of building it into just a range vehicle but then I started getting overlanding stuff in my YouTube feed and the appeal has just exploded. I've found some amazing channels and realized I'd like to just see more of the country and experience it. I'm in my early 40s, single, never married, no kids, what better time to get into it, right?

Here to learn, meet people, start the journey! I worked in racing for a long time and still like to have a fun car so I have the 2021 Challenger in manual and the Power Wagon. Guess you could say i like the color a lot.

Attachments

Reactions: Kent R and roots66

Z Adventures

Rank VI
Investor

Pathfinder III

Georgia, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Zeilenga
Member #

Welcome to the group from Athens, GA! Wish I had the property to put in a range. Love shooting. Used to participate in USPSA shooting.

MeGoFast

Rank 0

Contributor II

Canton, GA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Teeters
Thanks for the welcome! Hoping to make connections like this for sure. I've never competed but I've trained at a lot of the schools in the SouthEast.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi everybody! Starting out slow here but it's accelerating really quickly. I just upgraded my Ram 1500 Rebel to a 2023 Power Wagon. I'm getting ready to secure (or try to secure) some acreage in Georgia and wanted to open my own range, do dirt bikes and all that and just decided to get a heavy duty truck. I shoot a lot and was thinking of building it into just a range vehicle but then I started getting overlanding stuff in my YouTube feed and the appeal has just exploded. I've found some amazing channels and realized I'd like to just see more of the country and experience it. I'm in my early 40s, single, never married, no kids, what better time to get into it, right?

Here to learn, meet people, start the journey! I worked in racing for a long time and still like to have a fun car so I have the 2021 Challenger in manual and the Power Wagon. Guess you could say i like the color a lot.
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. SouthEast (AR LA MS KY TN AL NC SC GA FL)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: 13XSPX

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army

Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.