Rank III

Enthusiast III

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Don
Last Name
MacGregor
Member #

Built new storage for the Disco today. Old version was built before the fridge was purchased, so the fridge had to go on top. Also, adding 10 gallon fresh water tank behind back seat. Now whole upper shelf is free to use for gear (even if it is a shade higher now), and you can actually reach into the fridge (and see what you're looking for).

Also got rid of the power inverter and the remote battery terminals. I've never used the inverter (I have a Goal Zero Yeti 500X), and I no longer have to hook up a compressor to air up since I have an onboard ARB

New Storage 1.jpg

New

New Storage 2.jpg

New

Old Storage.jpg

Old

TxJeeper75

Rank VI

Steward I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Heiman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5LHN
Nice! Looks like you have a lot more room. I am planning on doing something similar in my Jeep. I like the water faucet install too.

RoverLander

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Don
Last Name
MacGregor
Member #

Nice! Looks like you have a lot more room. I am planning on doing something similar in my Jeep. I like the water faucet install too.
I'm not in love with the actual faucet itself, but wanted something that sits as close as possible to the interior panel (regular hose bibbs stick out way too far). If I see one that looks a little more "finished" then I can always swap it out.

Reactions: TxJeeper75

systemdelete

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Nashville, TN
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Rumbaugh
Member #

Looking good, the boxes appear to be rigid tough boxes. Dewalt also has a similar line.