Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Well the whole no small engines in California thing has trickled down already to the rest of the country, my local news is saying in Dallas they are wanting to ban leafblowers because they are noisy and polluting.

The last post about Cali and generators was shut down because no one agrees on anything and people can't handle talking to someone whith differnt views.
I don't care what's said, that my freinds is how you go about a conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tundracamper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Shepard
Member #

Of all the states, I would think TX would be the leader in opposing such legislation. The infrastructure there and the leaders did such a wonderful job during the last winter storm in TX. I don’t guess folks really needed generators, did they? A Jackery that lasts 24 hours would have been great for those without power for 7 days!!

Well the whole no small engines in California thing has trickled down already to the rest of the country, my local news is saying in Dallas they are wanting to ban leafblowers because they are noisy and polluting.

The last post about Cali and generators was shut down because no one agrees on anything and people can't handle talking to someone whith differnt views.
The saying goes "If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen" I guess we just had thicker skin in those days.

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

So the point is that people who aren't interested in doing some work to educate themselves but happily believe what they are told simply believing in some modern fairy tales and they got told its the right thing to do to convince all others with the wrong opinion to share their opinion.
And so it spreads...
I do have some personal experience with this. I see what happens if 2/3 of your country are believers, we reached the point where a different opinion is no longer acceptable.
Act before its to late.

I'm personally trying to figure out how I can get out of this and into the US within legal limits and without completely ruin me financially. And believe me... I would be a constitutional American to the bones because I have seen what happens when people trade freedom for false security.

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

So the point is that people who aren't interested in doing some work to educate themselves but happily believe what they are told simply believing in some modern fairy tales and they got told its the right thing to do to convince all others with the wrong opinion to share their opinion.
And so it spreads...
I do have some personal experience with this. I see what happens if 2/3 of your country are believers, we reached the point where a different opinion is no longer acceptable.
Act before its to late.

I'm personally trying to figure out how I can get out of this this and into the US within legal limits and without completely ruin me financially. And believe me... I would be a constitutional American to the bones because I have seen what happens when people trade freedom for false security.
Sad, but very true.........

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Belle Plaine, Kansas, 67013
Member #

Of all the states, I would think TX would be the leader in opposing such legislation. The infrastructure there and the leaders did such a wonderful job during the last winter storm in TX. I don’t guess folks really needed generators, did they? A Jackery that lasts 24 hours would have been great for those without power for 7 days!!
Unfortunately... Texas is under an "invasion" of people moving in from blue states; and the more populace areas, such as Austin (a.k.a. little Cali), are turning things purple.

JimBill

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

San Benito County, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Madison
Member #

I will need to burn fuel to cross state lines to buy a gas generator,
so I can power my California electric weed eater,
when in springtime I am required to cut down nature and wildlife habitat,
for mandatory wildfire prevention on my property,
since controlled burning is not allowed as policy to protect wildlife habitat.

If I don't do it,
the fire marshal will send a crew,
arriving in a 5 ton unregulated emissions diesel truck,
and using gas weed eaters they will do the job,
then bill me for the fuel costs and labor time,
and add a hefty fine for not complying to policy.

Such is life behind enemy lines.

Last edited:

Longshot270

Rank V
Launch Member

Experimenter I

DFW, TX
First Name
Colby
Last Name
M
Member #

Such is life behind enemy lines.
See if this will exempt you from having to mow while also doing something that will actually be beneficial to nature.

Our vegetable garden yield also increased from more pollinators and pest predators.

Reactions: 9Mike2 and MazeVX

JimBill

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

San Benito County, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Madison
Member #

See if this will exempt you from having to mow while also doing something that will actually be beneficial to nature.

Our vegetable garden yield also increased from more pollinators and pest predators.

Very interesting, I will have to look into it further to see if it is possible. Thanks!

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Belle Plaine, Kansas, 67013
Member #

I don't think there are any "red" or "blue" states. They're all green. Lawmakers motivated by money. Dominated by corporate interests.
I can get behind this... I use to be one of the "lawmakers" in my part of the world, and the vast majority of those who run for office are not in it for the people; they are in it for the power, prestige and their own self interest.

Unfortunately it's the people who vote those people into office...

And it's sad, but true, that the 'city folks' are the ones that are evidently to blame.

On a side note that puts it all back on track.... it's now being reported that the push for electric vehicles and such is causing a massive deforestation of land in parts of the world, just to get some of the material needed for the batteries. Let us not forget the environmental destruction lithium and cobalt mining causes either.

Tumblr_l_241305810122323.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.