Rank I

Enthusiast I

Logan, Utah, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Cowley
Hey,

Just wanted to say Hi to the Overland Community. I live in Northern Utah, and we have a 2010 Tacoma. We've had Atv's, Sandrail, Dirt Bikes, Jeep, Side X Side, and now trying out the Tacoma. We'll be going to Moab mid October (White Rim Trail) for the 1st time going Offroad. I'm looking forward to checking things out on the Forum. Thanks for having me!

Attachments

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hey,

Just wanted to say Hi to the Overland Community. I live in Northern Utah, and we have a 2010 Tacoma. We've had Atv's, Sandrail, Dirt Bikes, Jeep, Side X Side, and now trying out the Tacoma. We'll be going to Moab mid October (White Rim Trail) for the 1st time going Offroad. I'm looking forward to checking things out on the Forum. Thanks for having me!
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community Nate. Glad to have you join us.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey,

Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Nate102

kentrik

Rank 0

Contributor I

Utah
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Christensen
Hi! Also a newb here, but definitely have not had the fun list of toys that go off-road, haha. This is my first real foray into this sort of thing. What are your favorite places to go up there in Cache county?

Reactions: mface7

mface7

Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

Hi! Also a newb here, but definitely have not had the fun list of toys that go off-road, haha. This is my first real foray into this sort of thing. What are your favorite places to go up there in Cache county?
welcome to OB @kentrik and @Nate102. love seein' other Utahans on here and getting tips and ideas. hopefully get a chance to run across you guys out there.

Nate102

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Logan, Utah, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Cowley
welcome to OB @kentrik and @Nate102. love seein' other Utahans on here and getting tips and ideas. hopefully get a chance to run across you guys out there.
Hey Kentrik, there is a lot of trails up here. Pretty much from Monte Christo to Bear Lake & Hardware Ranch to Randolph for lunch at Crawford Trough, or up to Logan Peak. Probably best to get a map. This last weekend we went up Logan Canyon and split off at Rick Springs and came out at Logan Canyon Summit. Nice ride.

Syracuse huh? I know Syracuse well (or at least I used to). Born & raised there. Spent 23 years there 20 years ago. Man has it changed during that time...

mface7

Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

Hey Kentrik, there is a lot of trails up here. Pretty much from Monte Christo to Bear Lake & Hardware Ranch to Randolph for lunch at Crawford Trough, or up to Logan Peak. Probably best to get a map. This last weekend we went up Logan Canyon and split off at Rick Springs and came out at Logan Canyon Summit. Nice ride.

Syracuse huh? I know Syracuse well (or at least I used to). Born & raised there. Spent 23 years there 20 years ago. Man has it changed during that time...
yeah, 'Cuse has changed quite a bit.

Love Cache as well. Family used to have a Cabin @ Brown's Roll-off. So many trails. You can start by turning off for Temple Fork and lose yourself from there..

For maps, check this out (kentrik already stopped by): State of Utah Road Access Map

Reactions: Nate102

Nate102

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Logan, Utah, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Cowley

yeah, 'Cuse has changed quite a bit.

Love Cache as well. Family used to have a Cabin @ Brown's Roll-off. So many trails. You can start by turning off for Temple Fork and lose yourself from there..

For maps, check this out (kentrik already stopped by): State of Utah Road Access Map

That's really cool! I had no idea they had something like that. Thanks for sharing!

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound community. Glad to have you join us.