First Name
Greg
Last Name
Bryson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0APA
Hello there!

new member here. Spoke to Chris at Rhino Adventure Gear and he directed me to this forum.
Welcome. I'm relatively new to the site myself. I've spent way too much time reading the forums and other info that I've neglected other sites. Oh, don't forget to check out the youtube channel. I've been watching the videos posted there as well.

PhillipO916

Rank 0

Traveler I

Plumas Lake, CA, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Ott
Welcome. I'm relatively new to the site myself. I've spent way too much time reading the forums and other info that I've neglected other sites. Oh, don't forget to check out the youtube channel. I've been watching the videos posted there as well.
Yeah, I’ve been watching the YouTube channel for years I just never came and joined the forum until now. Thanks!

Reactions: KF0APA

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello there!

new member here. Spoke to Chris at Rhino Adventure Gear and he directed me to this forum.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Here is a local meet-up you might be interested in;
Gold Country Monthly Meet-up. Auburn CA
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/gold-country-monthly-meetup/

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello there!

Welcome to Overland Bound. I am one of your U.S. West member representatives, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike . You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob If the need arises.

Make sure to browse through the new member threads. They are choked full of good information and will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar for upcoming meet-ups, potential trainings and trail runs.

I look forward to meeting out there on the trail.

Mike