• HTML tutorial

Jkk

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Georgia
New member here from Atlanta, GA. Love the wealth of local knowledge you guys bring w/ all the gpx tracks and tips or updates. Makes exploring a lot easier and exciting. IMG_3864.JPG
My rig is a 2013 Silverado w the wimpy 4.8 v8
Only modifications include winch and bumper
KO2 BFG tires
Thanks for havin me!

Matthew Reed

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Reed
Member #

Welcome to the group! I’m down in the Warner Robins area. Any future plans? Let me know when you’re ready for some overlanding trips!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

New member here from Atlanta, GA. Love the wealth of local knowledge you guys bring w/ all the gpx tracks and tips or updates. Makes exploring a lot easier and exciting. View attachment 75027
KO2 BFG tires
Thanks for havin me!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking rig and looking forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thanks for finding us and joining the family.

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

Welcome & I agree nice looking truck. Not sure of the displacement issue. There are a bunch of jeeps & one Dakota I know of with 4.7L engines.
I would be suprised is the weren't atleast a couple Ram 1500 on here with the 4.7 too. Plus all the different chevy engines that will be a nearly direct change over!

Jkk

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Georgia
Welcome & I agree nice looking truck. Not sure of the displacement issue. There are a bunch of jeeps & one Dakota I know of with 4.7L engines.
I would be suprised is the weren't atleast a couple Ram 1500 on here with the 4.7 too. Plus all the different chevy engines that will be a nearly direct change over!
Haha indeed, I make fun of my Chevy bc of the standard 5.3 in most of them. Perfectly happy w the 4.8, 305 hp is plenty for me

Jkk

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Georgia
Welcome to the group! I’m down in the Warner Robins area. Any future plans? Let me know when you’re ready for some overlanding trips!
Gotcha, been starving for the gpx routes of the GA adventure trail that I believe cuts through your neck of the woods. Would love to tackle it one day.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here from Atlanta, GA. Love the wealth of local knowledge you guys bring w/ all the gpx tracks and tips or updates. Makes exploring a lot easier and exciting. View attachment 75027
KO2 BFG tires
Thanks for havin me!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R