Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello all,

Build:
2016 2 door JK
32" Pirelli Scorpion MTR
2.5" Evo Mfg. front coils/1.5" Evo Mfg. rear leveling blocks
Evo Mfg. oil pan skid plate
Fox steering stabilizer (broke stock one offroad before making first payment...haha)
Fishbone Offroad rock sliders/side steps
Fishbone Offroad light bar + pods bracket
Rough Country MLC6 switch pod
Cobra 29 LTD CB with 4 ft. Firefly antenna
Pioneer AVH-2400NEX head unit with OBD-II vehicle monitor

I've had my 2016 2 door JK for almost 2 years now. We do some mild wheeling around western Pennsylvania, so I've started building it slowly. Mostly easy to technical trails, woods and, of course, mud. I am also currently restoring a 1985 CJ7, and I traded my '06 TJ for my current JK in 2017. My wife has a 2015 JK with some minor modifications, so I guess you can say we're a Jeep family.

Not a stranger to being off grid, but now that I've hopped over to the vast world of overlanding, I have a platform to build my jeep instead of just building to wheel it. Future plans include building an expedition trailer, but would like to gain overlanding experience to give me an idea of what I need in a trailer. In my opinion, fools who spend money on luxuries with no experience will not appreciate the benefits and will likely never use it to its full potential.

But anyway, it's just me, my wife, and our dog Rubicon.

Attachments

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Nice build out and rig. Love the shot of your adventure partner/co-pilot.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all,

Build:
2016 2 door JK
32" Pirelli Scorpion MTR
2.5" Evo Mfg. front coils/1.5" Evo Mfg. rear leveling blocks
Evo Mfg. oil pan skid plate
Fox steering stabilizer (broke stock one offroad before making first payment...haha)
Fishbone Offroad rock sliders/side steps
Fishbone Offroad light bar + pods bracket
Rough Country MLC6 switch pod
Cobra 29 LTD CB with 4 ft. Firefly antenna
Pioneer AVH-2400NEX head unit with OBD-II vehicle monitor

I've had my 2016 2 door JK for almost 2 years now. We do some mild wheeling around western Pennsylvania, so I've started building it slowly. Mostly easy to technical trails, woods and, of course, mud. I am also currently restoring a 1985 CJ7, and I traded my '06 TJ for my current JK in 2017. My wife has a 2015 JK with some minor modifications, so I guess you can say we're a Jeep family.

Not a stranger to being off grid, but now that I've hopped over to the vast world of overlanding, I have a platform to build my jeep instead of just building to wheel it. Future plans include building an expedition trailer, but would like to gain overlanding experience to give me an idea of what I need in a trailer. In my opinion, fools who spend money on luxuries with no experience will not appreciate the benefits and will likely never use it to its full potential.

But anyway, it's just me, my wife, and our dog Rubicon.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Thewaddsquad

Rank 0

Contributor I

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Wadding
Hey y’all I was wondering if you have any off-roading around you that a pickup would fit I’m really new to the scene so I’m just trying to do a lil bit of off-road before I dive all the way into the harder trails