New member on Long Island

• HTML tutorial

DankVectorz

Rank 0

Traveler I

IMG_3370.JPG Hey y'all. I'm new to overlanding but have been doing trail riding for years, but nothing to crazy. Stuck on Long Island now which means mostly just beaches to drive on locally, which gets boring fast. I've got a 2015 Sierra 1500, stock for now but that's going to change real soon. I'm really interested in some of the upstate NY and VT/NH/ME rides, so if anyone is planning anything I'd be interested! Also if anyone local to LI wants to go explore some of the beach trails I'm down. I've only lived on LI for a couple years and none of my buddies here are into trucks.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 55761 Hey y'all. I'm new to overlanding but have been doing trail riding for years, but nothing to crazy. Stuck on Long Island now which means mostly just beaches to drive on locally, which gets boring fast. I've got a 2015 Sierra 1500, stock for now but that's going to change real soon. I'm really interested in some of the upstate NY and VT/NH/ME rides, so if anyone is planning anything I'd be interested! Also if anyone local to LI wants to go explore some of the beach trails I'm down. I've only lived on LI for a couple years and none of my buddies here are into trucks.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

EscoTerrestrial

US East Region Member Rep
Staff member
Investor

Influencer II

Port Washington, NY, USA
First Name
Juan
Last Name
Escobar
Member #

View attachment 55761 Hey y'all. I'm new to overlanding but have been doing trail riding for years, but nothing to crazy. Stuck on Long Island now which means mostly just beaches to drive on locally, which gets boring fast. I've got a 2015 Sierra 1500, stock for now but that's going to change real soon. I'm really interested in some of the upstate NY and VT/NH/ME rides, so if anyone is planning anything I'd be interested! Also if anyone local to LI wants to go explore some of the beach trails I'm down. I've only lived on LI for a couple years and none of my buddies here are into trucks.
Welcome I'm also an OB member from Long island. Currently I'm overseas in guatemala n with very poor internet will post more wen I get back but it's good to have ya! Always nice to see long islanders on the thread [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: DankVectorz