Launch Member

Enthusiast III

El Paso TX
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Suitter
Member #

Just became a member and looking forward to meeting like mind individuals. I just purchased my new adventure vehicle. A 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys (JLU). Previously was adventure bound in a 2014 Prius C which took me on my long miles adventures. Now ready to get back of the beaten path and off grid. Will slowly be building my Jeep under the KISS principles (Keep It Simple Stupid) meaning upgrading as needed and budget allows. E026AE26-1DB6-40F2-AF54-F2D4EDE8A1C5.jpeg

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Jonathan, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

jmsuitter

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

El Paso TX
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Suitter
Member #

Welcome man and wow! That’s a big 180 from a Prius to a Jeep :)
Sure is the Prius is now on only DD duty. I used to have a 2011 JKU but I only had it for a short time due to life and I needed a car for work now im back in the 4wd world and happy 9 years later.

jmsuitter

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

El Paso TX
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Suitter
Member #

Hello Jonathan, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
Awesome. Thank you hope to meet up with some great people after all the crazy blows over

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Just became a member and looking forward to meeting like mind individuals. I just purchased my new adventure vehicle. A 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys (JLU). Previously was adventure bound in a 2014 Prius C which took me on my long miles adventures. Now ready to get back of the beaten path and off grid. Will slowly be building my Jeep under the KISS principles (Keep It Simple Stupid) meaning upgrading as needed and budget allows. View attachment 153455
Hello Jonathon, welcome to the OB community. Good looking Jeep.