New Member, Maryland

• HTML tutorial

pjr

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi, my wife and I are eager to get started in the community. We have not been camping together yet but are looking forward to getting outside and exploring. We are in Md, close to Pa border and our travels find us following our hunting dogs all over the east coast. We look forward to tapping into the knowlegde of the community to outfit our rig in the best way possible for what we currently do and hope to do.

We find ourselves in state parks and private grounds hunting and training our dogs and look to be able to eliminate hotels from our travels. Trailer? RTT? Can't decide. We have a 2010 F150 with a Leer cap and I can NOT seem to get a straight answer as to whether or not my truck cap can support an RTT, maybe someone here can lead me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance and we are looking forwardf150 side.JPG to connecting with you all out on the trail!

Phil

Reactions: Tinker

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Welcome. I'm sure you will be able to find answers to a lot of your questions here. There are a lot of members with a great deal of knowledge. If getting together with other members interests you make sure you check out the Meetups forum to see who is grabbing coffee or taking a trip in your area. We have an OB official weekend trip in Vermont this october (might be a little far for you for just a saturday sunday deal) but keep your eyes peeled cause I have some other things up my sleeve for the southern part of our region!
Also, if hunting chat interests you there is a thread in the Overland Related Activities forum called "Any hunters among us". Would love for you to chime in with some insight on how you use your hunting dogs and what/where you like to hunt.
Again, Welcome, glad you are here!