Investor

Advocate III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Duff
Member #

Hello all - new member to Overland Bound . Started this overloading thing late so lots of catching up to do. Just putting finishing touches on DYI storage slide out - we will see how that works out this winter!
Welcome to the OB family

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all - new member to Overland Bound . Started this overloading thing late so lots of catching up to do. Just putting finishing touches on DYI storage slide out - we will see how that works out this winter!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: M Rose

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Wayne, welcome to the OB family.

OldManJack

Rank IV

Advocate II

Ball Ground, Pickens County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7JDC
Service Branch
US Army
Welcome. I too have started this type of travel late in life, but that's ok. Looking forward to many adventures. This is a great resource. Best to you; be safe.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

Reactions: SkunkedGorilla

The Crow

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Calgary, AB, Canada
First Name
Romeo
Last Name
Bravo
Service Branch
Infantry
Hey there! I’m new here too. Good to see another Ranger here, I’ve got a 2021 Ranger. I’m in Calgary area, maybe have to meet up sometime.

Attachments

HEY MOODY BLUE, I LIVE IN CALGART TOO! I WAS 90 LAST JULY . SOLD MY 1989 LAND CRUISER HJ61 TURBO DISEL CAMPER MODEL WHEN I LEFT MY FARM IN THE SOUTH I=OF CALGARY ON THE WEST SIDE OF MACLEOD TRAIL AT 219 AVE S. IT WAS AN AWESOME UNIT. I USED IT FOR HUNTING BIG GAME IN THE ROCKIES SW OF CALGARY. WE CROSSED THE LIVINGSTON RIVER IN 4 FEET OF WATER AND NO WATER INSIDE OR NO DRIFTING DOWNSTREAM IN FAST FLOWING WATER. WE GOT THE BULL ELK. BEST REGARDS AND ENJOY YOUR OFF ROADING DAYS.

Sea Diamond

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Sea
Last Name
Diamond
Welcome Wayne...Never too late to start! Calgary has a huge amount of exploring...you're gonna love getting out into the Rockies. Abandoned a 1966 Ford Ecconoline there back when I was 18...and the drinking age was the same. Crazy days with a fly rod and a mattress in the back.
mmexport1628895795646.jpg

Sea Diamond

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Sea
Last Name
Diamond
HEY MOODY BLUE, I LIVE IN CALGART TOO! I WAS 90 LAST JULY . SOLD MY 1989 LAND CRUISER HJ61 TURBO DISEL CAMPER MODEL WHEN I LEFT MY FARM IN THE SOUTH I=OF CALGARY ON THE WEST SIDE OF MACLEOD TRAIL AT 219 AVE S. IT WAS AN AWESOME UNIT. I USED IT FOR HUNTING BIG GAME IN THE ROCKIES SW OF CALGARY. WE CROSSED THE LIVINGSTON RIVER IN 4 FEET OF WATER AND NO WATER INSIDE OR NO DRIFTING DOWNSTREAM IN FAST FLOWING WATER. WE GOT THE BULL ELK. BEST REGARDS AND ENJOY YOUR OFF ROADING DAYS.
That is just awesome James...Calgary is an awesome place...the Rockies...the Stampede...our folks go back a few generations there...all were as tough as nails and not afraid of the cold

Attachments

S

SoCoRuss

Welcome aboard. Have fond memories of the Stampede, what a party.:grinning:

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.