Launch Member

Member III

Hewitt, TX, United States
First Name
Sam_Rachel
Last Name
Kronemann
Member #

Hi all, glad to become part of this community. I am located in Bothell, WA just outside of Seattle. My rig of choice is a 1971 Jeepster Commando Oddfire V6 currently on the mend. I thought there was no time better than now to get with a community familiar with the goals I’m trying to reach for the rebuild. I am a novice to Overland but familiar with nature and just want to get deeper into it.

Attachments

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Welcome @Going Commando! It is always great to have another local (somewhat) joining OB. I recommend taking a look at the regional forums to find a local meetup.

Northwest (AK, ID, WA, OR) Region: Forum Link There is actually one coming up this Saturday on October 13th in Arlington: Rally Point Link
It would be awesome if you could make it... especially because I really want to see your commando in person. If you can't, that is Okay... there will be many more to come.

Reactions: Go Commando

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all, glad to become part of this community. I am located in Bothell, WA just outside of Seattle. My rig of choice is a 1971 Jeepster Commando Oddfire V6 currently on the mend. I thought there was no time better than now to get with a community familiar with the goals I’m trying to reach for the rebuild. I am a novice to Overland but familiar with nature and just want to get deeper into it.
Hello neighbor and welcome to the OB crew...outstanding Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
We have Jeepster in our club and it is the most capable rig we have.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Go Commando

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Hewitt, TX, United States
First Name
Sam_Rachel
Last Name
Kronemann
Member #

Thanks all for the welcome. The Commando isn’t running currently but can’t wait to get out there. I wish it was up and running otherwise I would be there to meet a few.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thanks all for the welcome. The Commando isn’t running currently but can’t wait to get out there. I wish it was up and running otherwise I would be there to meet a few.
Great Avatar name...well I hope she hits the road soon for you so you get out there into some adventures.

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Noticed you were from Clackamas, the picture in my profile is at Ladee Flats if you are familiar. Anyway take care!

been up there a couple times , was neat to see it go from a gravel road to a set of trails . Years of hard work , meetings , tons of volunteers to get it to where it is now . I hope they can keep good relations with the forest service and expand to more trails . whenever your up there try to help out and pick up any trash you see .
I really can't wait to get my jeep done and take it on a test run up there :)