Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys and gals! New member here! Anyone in GA let me know what trips you all are doing! Love to be a part of the community!
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Anjuna44

Cj13

Rank II

Contributor II

Mount Olive, AL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

In alabama we try to wheel at least every other weekend, if you ever want to explore with us feel free to contact me. We usually ride in alabama but also hit up surrounding states

Anjuna44

Rank III

Explorer I

Georgia, USA
First Name
Sushant
Last Name
Suddala
Member #

All these years I've never done any off roading/camping down south. Any good spots?
I was hoping.you would tell me. I did call High Falls National Park and they have campsites amd hiking trails but nothing we can drive. Parking is $5 and its right by Jackson. I think if we want to drive need to go to North Georgia up at the traverse.

Fly_hippie

Rank III
Launch Member

Member II

Dawson County, GA, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Coopers Creek, Mulky campground, Deep Hole campground in Suches. Nimblewill Gap, Jones Creek are dispersed. Most of the offroad stuff we do revolve around rivers since I'm a fly fishing junkie.

Reactions: Anjuna44