New member from Virginia

• HTML tutorial

AppalachianToy

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Bedford County Virginia
Member #

I finally have my truck where I want it, short of some undercarriage armor and maybe a RTT next year, figured it's time to find some good people to wheel with. I'm located in SW Virginia near the boarders of Amherst, Bedford and Rockbridge counties. Appalachian Trail and Blue Ridge Parkway are no more than a 5 minute drive. Looking forward to helping passing members and having the favor returned!

Attachments

MacsDaddy

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Reidsville, NC
Member #

Welcome from NC.... I have traveled there numerous times to ride Shoe Creek and also the OakRidge Estate (wheelin for hope).

sent from two turntables and a microphone. #7752

Reactions: AppalachianToy

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I finally have my truck where I want it, short of some undercarriage armor and maybe a RTT next year, figured it's time to find some good people to wheel with. I'm located in SW Virginia near the boarders of Amherst, Bedford and Rockbridge counties. Appalachian Trail and Blue Ridge Parkway are no more than a 5 minute drive. Looking forward to helping passing members and having the favor returned!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...good looking Toy...look forward to seeing your adventures

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi AppalachianTaco and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Welcome from over in Covington! There are groups around Richmond, NOVA and Roanoke doing meet-ups. Check the meet-up forum and the East section for more info!

AppalachianToy

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Bedford County Virginia
Member #

I drive for Shippers Choice Transportation, and we haul anything and everything on a flatbed. About the only place we deliver regularly in that general area is coils to a place in Piney Flatts, TN

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I'll keep an eye peeled, 75% of the time it's truck bodies like you would see on utility trucks.

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Welcome!

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Sweet wagon, like the color a lot