Launch Member

Contributor II

Bon Aqua, TN, USA
First Name
Tate
Last Name
Eskew
Member #

Just wanted to drop a missive here to say hello from Middle Tennessee (Leiper's Fork area). I've been heavily involved in bushcrafting/ancestral skills for as long as I can remember. I recently bought an Outback for my wife to use as a daily driver and got the itch to buy a rig of my own for more deep woods adventures in Appalachia. Really hoping to plan a month long trip for next year out west as well. I've been looking for the right rig for me and the family for a few months now and decided to finally sign up here. Also signed up for a membership. Can't wait to be more involved.

Reactions: Chadlyb

formzero

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Bon Aqua, TN, USA
First Name
Tate
Last Name
Eskew
Member #

Welcome. Finished a west to east tour of Tn a few months ago memphis to pigeon forge. Beautiful state.
I've lived all over the States and this is most definitely one of my favorites. Diverse terrain and beautiful scenery.

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Panama City Beach, FL, USA
First Name
RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
Its not hard to get those of us from south Louisiana excited. Any elevation change above sea level is a hill climb. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using OB Talk mobile app

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just wanted to drop a missive here to say hello from Middle Tennessee (Leiper's Fork area). I've been heavily involved in bushcrafting/ancestral skills for as long as I can remember. I recently bought an Outback for my wife to use as a daily driver and got the itch to buy a rig of my own for more deep woods adventures in Appalachia. Really hoping to plan a month long trip for next year out west as well. I've been looking for the right rig for me and the family for a few months now and decided to finally sign up here. Also signed up for a membership. Can't wait to be more involved.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..

Reactions: formzero

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. I'm sure you will get lots of advice from the OB community of vehicles.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi formzero and welcome to OB! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!