First Name
Claudine
Last Name
Sipili
Member #

2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
San Jose, CA
Novice

I’m feeling very grateful for the opportunity to be a member. I took my Jeep out to Hollister Hills yesterday and ran into an Overland Bound-er that was extremely nice and helpful...well, considering the difficulties I found myself in on the trail. He stopped to ask if I needed help and to see if I was okay. We were complete strangers. I met up with him again at the camping grounds where he told me about Overland Bound. I’m humbled and proud to be a part of this community.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

San Jose, CA
Novice

I’m feeling very grateful for the opportunity to be a member. I took my Jeep out to Hollister Hills yesterday and ran into an Overland Bound-er that was extremely nice and helpful...well, considering the difficulties I found myself in on the trail. He stopped to ask if I needed help and to see if I was okay. We were complete strangers. I met up with him again at the camping grounds where he told me about Overland Bound. I’m humbled and proud to be a part of this community.
Hello Claudine and welcome to the OB crew.....nice Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Esipili

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

San Jose, CA
Novice

Welcome from Colorado!

Reactions: Esipili

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
San Jose, CA
Novice

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @PapaDave or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: PapaDave

Esipili

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Claudine
Last Name
Sipili
Member #

Reactions: Narbob