Jackson Center, OH, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Lotz
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
been on here for a couple months but haven't really gotten around to a full introduction. Ive been wanting to get into it for a while and trying to get the wife and kids into it as well. its pretty flat and boring around here and have to drive at least a couple hours in any direction to get to any kind of trails, but we farm and have some wooded areas I can test a little and play in. I've got a '17 silverado cc 6.5' bed that I have been setting up as the road trip vehichle and getting it the way I want it. added the decked drawer system after I got it, and added the topper a couple months later. have power ran to a switch panel in the toolbox portion and built a drawer slide for the cooler/fridge. running 33" ko2's with bilstein 5100s at about 2" of lift.
IMG_6317.JPG
IMG_5886.JPG
IMG_6633.PNG
on the list for this summer is some more lighting and replacing the ladder bars with a unistrut platform.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Mike, welcome to Overland Bound from Washington State!, nice looking truck, looks like you are off to a good start with your build. Plenty of helpful folks on these forums to bounce ideas off of as you move forward.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
been on here for a couple months but haven't really gotten around to a full introduction. Ive been wanting to get into it for a while and trying to get the wife and kids into it as well. its pretty flat and boring around here and have to drive at least a couple hours in any direction to get to any kind of trails, but we farm and have some wooded areas I can test a little and play in. I've got a '17 silverado cc 6.5' bed that I have been setting up as the road trip vehichle and getting it the way I want it. added the decked drawer system after I got it, and added the topper a couple months later. have power ran to a switch panel in the toolbox portion and built a drawer slide for the cooler/fridge. running 33" ko2's with bilstein 5100s at about 2" of lift.
View attachment 258727
View attachment 258728
View attachment 258729
on the list for this summer is some more lighting and replacing the ladder bars with a unistrut platform.
Welcome to Overland Bound
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // APRIL 21-22, 2023 // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
View attachment 258727
View attachment 258728
View attachment 258729
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
View attachment 258727
View attachment 258728
View attachment 258729
Welcome to the overland bound community. Glad to have you join us.