Rank III

Pathfinder III

Kennesaw, Cobb County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Urfi
Member #

Hey y'all, I posted in the general welcome thread but thought I should say hello here as well. I'm Paul from North Georgia (Kennesaw, GA specifically). I was really glad to find this group and I'm excited to get back out in the wild and explore more. I recently made the move back to the truck world when I acquired a new 4Runner TRD Offroad. I originally purchased it to haul my fishing kayak since some of the spots I go to are off the beaten path as they say. If anyone is looking to meet up to go bass fishing,fly fishing for trout, or shooting hit me up. I've found that I really enjoy the off roading aspect, which is something I haven't done since I was a kid. I did A LOT of hiking and camping in my younger years but life and family kind of took me away from that. Now that my kids are grown I find I have the time to pursue my passions again. Basically anything outdoors (fishing, geocaching, hiking, sporting clays, exploring). I'm looking forward to meeting some new folks and actually using all the capabilities of this new machine. I can already tell I'm heading down the rabbit hole.ß

overby26

Rank II

Contributor II

Bremen, Haralson County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Overby
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hey Paul. I am also looking for some locals to go adventuring with. I live in Bremen, about 40 mins from Kennesaw, and would love to meet up with some fellow wheelers. I have a 2019 Colorado ZR2 and have yet to test its (or my) limits. I love camping and would love to set up a spring run on the traverse. Hit me up if this sounds interesting.