Launch Member

Member III

Mineola, NY
First Name
James
Last Name
Cannone
Member #

Hi everyone, I’ve been on OB for a few months now but just recently purchased a rig that will be able to do some serious overlanding!

Just looking to introduce myself and get to know y’all. If there’s anyone familiar with trails and camp spots around the NY, CT, NJ, PA and surrounding areas i’d love to gain some knowledge on places to check out. As of right now I usually just use my truck to do some light wheeling on the beaches on the Island since LI is pretty populated and there aren’t really any other places to go.

Attached is a picture of my truck!

2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD-OR (bone stock as of right now)

IMG_2158.JPG

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hi everyone, I’ve been on OB for a few months now but just recently purchased a rig that will be able to do some serious overlanding!

Just looking to introduce myself and get to know y’all. If there’s anyone familiar with trails and camp spots around the NY, CT, NJ, PA and surrounding areas i’d love to gain some knowledge on places to check out. As of right now I usually just use my truck to do some light wheeling on the beaches on the Island since LI is pretty populated and there aren’t really any other places to go.

Attached is a picture of my truck!

2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD-OR (bone stock as of right now)

View attachment 81170
Welcome to OB and the East Region! keep an eye on the Calendar and the East region forum for upcoming events and meetups! Post your "NY, CT, NJ, PA" question on the East Region Forum. There is a wealth of knowledge on OB! Use it to your advantage and enjoy.

Reactions: James Cannone