New Member from Hunting Beach

• HTML tutorial

SoCalFJZ80

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Huntington Beach
Member #

Hi Guys new Member from HB. Currently made the transition from the diesel world and into the Overlanding. Just purchased a 96 FJZ80. I'm a novice in terms of "overlanding" but have plenty of experiance racing around the desert and all the trails around the sierras for hunting and fishing.

Look forward to meeting new people and getting some trips together.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Guys new Member from HB. Currently made the transition from the diesel world and into the Overlanding. Just purchased a 96 FJZ80. I'm a novice in terms of "overlanding" but have plenty of experiance racing around the desert and all the trails around the sierras for hunting and fishing.

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: SoCalFJZ80

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland B0und!

There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. Check out the meet-up page on the forum or on the OLB West FB page for details.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-orange-county-overland-bound-monthly-meet-up-06-02-2018.13515/
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

SoCalFJZ80

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Huntington Beach
Member #