New Member from Arizona!

• HTML tutorial

Down2Mob

Rank IV

Traveler I

Chandler, Arizona
Member #

I plan on going every year also. Good luck on your road trip - it's a lot of fun!

I'll be having my AZ state visit in October so If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Thank you for your support and following my journey!

-Jake

For sure man! I actually completed it a while ago after I saw a couple of your vids. I would love to show you some cool spots in AZ, and have found so many more cool camping spots by rivers/waterfalls since I filled out the questionnaire.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and it's great to finally start posting in the forums! I am currently overlanding out of Chandler, Arizona in a Jeep JK and ADV trailer. Looking to sell this setup and get a 2017 Tacoma with four wheel camper and convert to full time living on the road next year! I have a lot to do to prepare, so most of my posts/research will be based on that. I also want to utilize this forum to meetup with fellow overlanders when I set off to Travel North America, Canada, and Mexico!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew