Sundy

Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Sundberg
Hi! New member here, looking to grow my off-road knowledge and fun, now that I live in Colorado! (Transplant from Minnesota). I've got a 2019 TRD ORP w/KDSS, currently only mods are SS3 fogs and TRD Pro grill. The Dobinsons IMS lift has been ordered and waiting (the best I can) for it to arrive, to start doing some actual wrenching on my truck!

Looking forward to checking out areas all over the western states and meeting new people! Obligatory photo of the always around co-pilot included, she's bummed no more easy access to Nodak pheasants/MN grouse hunting!4R.jpgReagan training.jpg

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome Ryan,
Lots of places to explore in Colorado. I lived in the Springs for several years, as well as Pueblo and Canon City. My kids (not such kids anymore they are 17 and 18) still live there.

Reactions: Sundy

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Welcome, the guys down in the springs have a very active group, and there are several of us from up north that are tagging along. There are monthly meet-ups that include some trails, and have a camping/trail exploring weekend in June (June Jam) check out the rally point calendar for the one for this month Saturday 29 th and June Jam already posted. Cheers! David

Reactions: Sundy

Sundy

Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Sundberg
Welcome, the guys down in the springs have a very active group, and there are several of us from up north that are tagging along. There are monthly meet-ups that include some trails, and have a camping/trail exploring weekend in June (June Jam) check out the rally point calendar for the one for this month Saturday 29 th and June Jam already posted. Cheers! David
David, thanks for the info!! Looking forward to meeting a few people. Have to pass on 29th (out of town) but I'll check out one of the monthly meet ups really soon!

Reactions: JDGreens