Monroe, LA
First Name
Dane
Last Name
Pullen
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
I finally did it. I discovered OB on YouTube middle of last year during my deployment. I knew this was a group that I just had to be a part of. Sadly I procrastinated and procrastinated on ordering my emblems/membership. But I am here now and looking forward to watching other adventures and sharing my own

My rig is a 2009 double cab long bed Tacoma. Mod list is long and is going to double in size next month after this upcoming mod day in Sacramento CA. I am also a member of TacomaWprld which I am sure there are other members here as well

I will share pictures of my rig as soon as I get some more updated pictures to post. It's more looks than anything currently. Now I have my garage full of brand new goodies and a FULL armor set from Brute Force Fabrication that I'll be picking up early next month.

I am a Crew Chief in the USAF stationed just north of Sacramento CA, born and raised in Louisiana and looking forward to moving back very soon. I graduated from a tiny school with 20 kids in my class. I grew up more backwoods like the founder here did and I'm also looking forward to getting back to the basics while using overlanding as my platform

The bro wheels and cheaper "armor" is all being replaced finally. Real parts for real adventures
IMG_5046.JPG

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Welcome to the gang and thank you for your service, Hope to see you at one of the gatherings.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I finally did it. I discovered OB on YouTube middle of last year during my deployment. I knew this was a group that I just had to be a part of. Sadly I procrastinated and procrastinated on ordering my emblems/membership. But I am here now and looking forward to watching other adventures and sharing my own

My rig is a 2009 double cab long bed Tacoma. Mod list is long and is going to double in size next month after this upcoming mod day in Sacramento CA. I am also a member of TacomaWprld which I am sure there are other members here as well

I will share pictures of my rig as soon as I get some more updated pictures to post. It's more looks than anything currently. Now I have my garage full of brand new goodies and a FULL armor set from Brute Force Fabrication that I'll be picking up early next month.

I am a Crew Chief in the USAF stationed just north of Sacramento CA, born and raised in Louisiana and looking forward to moving back very soon. I graduated from a tiny school with 20 kids in my class. I grew up more backwoods like the founder here did and I'm also looking forward to getting back to the basics while using overlanding as my platform

The bro wheels and cheaper "armor" is all being replaced finally. Real parts for real adventures
View attachment 30158
Hi, SouthernTacoma and welcome! Glad you finally joined OB! Nice rig - can't wait to see the transformation! Outfit and Explore! Safe travels, enjoy the open road and thank you for you for your service!