• HTML tutorial

Riversdad2018

Rank 0

Contributor I

First Name
Steven
Last Name
Dancsecs
Hi my name is Steve and I live in central New Jersey. I was wondering if anyone also lives in New Jersey and knew of any beginner trails and camping areas? I have a stock 05 explorer and would like to get into overlanding. If anyone has any information for a beginner feel free to let me know any tips and advice

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Hi my name is Steve and I live in central New Jersey. I was wondering if anyone also lives in New Jersey and knew of any beginner trails and camping areas? I have a stock 05 explorer and would like to get into overlanding. If anyone has any information for a beginner feel free to let me know any tips and advice
Check out the regional thread, there's plenty of NJ threads there. You can also join overlandbound-east on facebook and new jersey overland & 4x4 on facebook. That's where you'll find more quick pop up trips. Once it cools down I'll be posting up some over nighters here on the forum under rally points. But, at the end of the day if you just want to explore around some easy trails, the FB groups are your best bet for now. I usually will only post larger events on here.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @diabetiktaco
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Hello Steve,
I live in Upstate NY with Family in Central and Northern NJ.
You can contact me at any time.
Happy New Year!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #