Investor

Member I

Oklahoma City, OK, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

New to me 2011 Xterra PRO-4X. Not new to off road. I've owned a 1977 K-5 Blazer, (yes I'm that old), 2000 Jeep Cherokee, 2003 Jeep Wrangler, several 4x4 pickups and several Subarus. Love to get out and enjoy nature. Not really into rock crawling but more into trails, exploring etc. Glad I found this site. Been looking for something to figure out where to go in Oklahoma. (Moved here about a year ago from Kansas) Looking forward to being part of this group.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Jim, welcome from Oklahoma. I live north of OKC but work in NW OKC. If you see a black 2 door Jeep Cherokee with some overly large antennas on it, honk, wave, flip me the bird whatever. :smiley:
The Ouachita National Forest in SE Oklahoma and the Ouachita and Ozark NF in Arkansas are popular places to go. Also look at the Oklahoma Adventure Trail (OAT) for a trip around Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Reactions: JimWOKC