Rescue6

Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado
First Name
Mike
Last Name
C
I’m new to the forum. I’ve got a ton off off-road experience and been four wheeling and rock crawling for years. I’m excited to start a new chapter with over landing travel. I’m building an old M100 military trailer into my overland set up. It will be pulled with one of my many Jeeps or trucks.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I’m new to the forum. I’ve got a ton off off-road experience and been four wheeling and rock crawling for years. I’m excited to start a new chapter with over landing travel. I’m building an old M100 military trailer into my overland set up. It will be pulled with one of my many Jeeps or trucks.
Where are you located?

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Michael and welcome to the OB crew......Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Rescue6

Welcome from another Colorado Member!

Boort