Launch Member

Contributor I

Burlington, NC
First Name
Skip
Last Name
Kull
Member #

Just joined the forum and joined as a member tonight, now to patiently wait for my membership emblem. I am excited to be in a group that has the comradery as this does.

About myself: I've been an explorer my whole life going off the beaten path whenever possible either by foot, bike, boat, or vehicle. I have an immense love for the outdoors and exploring. I have done a lot of backpacking and such exploring. Now I want to experience this in my truck. I got the off roading/rock-crawling bug from some buddies and am just now able to join. But that doesn't interest me nearly as much as the overlanding aspect. Saw a few overland bound youtube rig walk arounds and some of the adventures and now I am hooked.

My rig a stock for now 05 DCLB Tacoma.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Just joined the forum and joined as a member tonight, now to patiently wait for my membership emblem. I am excited to be in a group that has the comradery as this does.

About myself: I've been an explorer my whole life going off the beaten path whenever possible either by foot, bike, boat, or vehicle. I have an immense love for the outdoors and exploring. I have done a lot of backpacking and such exploring. Now I want to experience this in my truck. I got the off-roading/rock-crawling bug from some buddies and am just now able to join. But that doesn't interest me nearly as much as the overlanding aspect. Saw a few overland bound youtube rig walk around and some of the adventures and now I am hooked.

My rig a stock for now 05 DCLB Tacoma.
Hi kull05taco and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

kull05taco

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Burlington, NC
First Name
Skip
Last Name
Kull
Member #

Hello from eastern NC. Might pick your brain for some good OL spots in western NC!
The only spots I really know and have been to are Teleco and Uwharrie but those were with some buddies of min who were into rock crawling. I built one of them a rock buggie one year that was a pretty awesome rig. We use to get junk cars from the scrap yards and make courses for them at my old property. I go down to the coats quite often anytime you want to go wheel I am down. I like hitting the trails around Croatan Nat'l forest easy but can be swampy and fun.