New from Georgia

• HTML tutorial

Overlandtroubadour

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Rome, GA
Member #

Hello all! I'm a touring musician, lifelong outdoorsman, fly fisherman, bourbon loving adventure seeker. I've recently started converting my 2103 Subaru Outback into an adventure mobile. I often camp when I'm on tour, so I thought I'd make my Outback a little more off road ready. Glad to be apart of the group and I look forward to meeting you all sometime.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all! I'm a touring musician, lifelong outdoorsman, fly fisherman, bourbon loving adventure seeker. I've recently started converting my 2103 Subaru Outback into an adventure mobile. I often camp when I'm on tour, so I thought I'd make my Outback a little more off road ready. Glad to be apart of the group and I look forward to meeting you all sometime.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew

MrCoffee

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Springfield, Vermont
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
U
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB1PMW
Welcome aboard! Sounds like an awesome way to go through life, touring, overlanding and seeking adventure! Outbacks are great rigs, my wife out 213K on hers before she jumped up to a Tribeca. Hope to hear about your adventures and mods soon!

Overlandtroubadour

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Rome, GA
Member #

Welcome aboard! Sounds like an awesome way to go through life, touring, overlanding and seeking adventure! Outbacks are great rigs, my wife out 213K on hers before she jumped up to a Tribeca. Hope to hear about your adventures and mods soon!
I had 225k on my 2002 and it was still going strong, but as much as I'm on the road I thought I should trade it in. It's a great way to do life! It has it's ups and downs like anything, but I love it. Glad to be apart of this group!

Ripley1046

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manitowoc, WI
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Ripley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9VKY
Love seeing more Subies! We have a 2010 Outback that is my wife's daily. I'm also a musician (guitar and upright bass mostly), sound tech, and guitar tech. Though with the family I don't stray too far from home for too long anymore. I run a music store in Sheboygan, WI if you're ever up this way. Where can I see/hear your music?

Welcome to OB!

Reactions: Overlandtroubadour

Overlandtroubadour

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Rome, GA
Member #

Love seeing more Subies! We have a 2010 Outback that is my wife's daily. I'm also a musician (guitar and upright bass mostly), sound tech, and guitar tech. Though with the family I don't stray too far from home for too long anymore. I run a music store in Sheboygan, WI if you're ever up this way. Where can I see/hear your music?

Welcome to OB!
That's awesome! I've never played up that way, but would love to. You can find me at www.JScottThompson.com

Reactions: Ripley1046