Enthusiast I

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Winn
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DCH
New member here. I've been a longtime car enthusiast and longtime outdoor lover... so the two are finally coming together for me! With four kids and a new hunting lease, I really started thinking through how I could spend more time the kids, enjoy the outdoors and efficiently do it all from the car. Currently, I am driving a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek 6MT and building an adventure trailer to store and haul our gear and to be a basecamp wherever we land. Looking forward to this community!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

New member here. I've been a longtime car enthusiast and longtime outdoor lover... so the two are finally coming together for me! With four kids and a new hunting lease, I really started thinking through how I could spend more time the kids, enjoy the outdoors and efficiently do it all from the car. Currently, I am driving a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek 6MT and building an adventure trailer to store and haul our gear and to be a basecamp wherever we land. Looking forward to this community!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great vehicle for your adventure platform...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Matt (@bobbysaget83), welcome from Oklahoma. Hopefully you can join the Friday OB Echolink net (more info in my signature).

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

June 7th – 9th is the OB Rally Southeast in the Ozark National Forest in Arkansas.

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Reactions: bobbysaget83

LD5050

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Longview, Texas, USA
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Armstrong
Member #

Welcome to the group! I lived in Keller for a few years before moving back to east Texas, not too far from Ft Worth.