New from Baja California

• HTML tutorial

ShawiiFJ80

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Born and raised in Ensenada, Baja, Mexico.
Architect used to be my profession and kayaking my hobby... now it's the other way around! father of three and husband of one (that's all I can afford).
Owner of a pretty fun and reliable 1996 FJ80 Land cruiser. My rig gets me places most people can't in Baja, amazing places were I can enjoy, ocean, desert oasis surrounded by giant cactus, pine tree forests and 10,000 feet mountains, all in the northern Baja Peninsula.
Very exited about being part of this community... thank you all!

Last edited:

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Welcome, just north of you in Socal. We are planning to be in Baja for the Baja 1000 though!

Reactions: ShawiiFJ80

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Born and raised in Ensenada, Baja, Mexico.
Architect used to be my profession and kayaking my hobby... now it's the other way around! father of three and husband of one (that's all I can afford).
Owner of a pretty fun and reliable 1996 FJ80 Land cruiser. My rig gets me places most people can't in Baja, amazing places were I can enjoy, ocean, desert oasis surrounded by giant cactus, pine tree forests and 10,000 feet mountains, all in the northern Baja Peninsula.
Very exited about being part of this community... thank you all!

Hello and welcome to OB! Nice looking FJ80! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: ShawiiFJ80