Launch Member

Influencer I

Mobile, Alabama
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Bell
Member #

There is a "pay to play" park about 10 minutes from Mobile called Patawomack Off Road Park. It's definitely worth a visit. I usually travel to Florida for trails, Blackwater River State Forest and Eglin Air Force Base. Not aware of any legal trails in Mobile.

ParaD0x

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Mobile, AL
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stone
Member #

There is a "pay to play" park about 10 minutes from Mobile called Patawomack Off Road Park. It's definitely worth a visit. I usually travel to Florida for trails, Blackwater River State Forest and Eglin Air Force Base. Not aware of any legal trails in Mobile.
I'll check it out! Might ride over to Blackwater this weekend just to check it out.

Brutus

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mobile, Alabama
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Blackwater is a nice area. Plenty of roads to explore. Nothing too crazy but fun just the same. Just stay on the marked roads and don't get mud on your hood. The officers will say that you are "mudding" and kick you out.

ParaD0x

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Mobile, AL
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stone
Member #

Blackwater is a nice area. Plenty of roads to explore. Nothing too crazy but fun just the same. Just stay on the marked roads and don't get mud on your hood. The officers will say that you are "mudding" and kick you out.
Thanks for the advice! If you wanna have a meet up and go out that way I'd be down!

ParaD0x

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Mobile, AL
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stone
Member #

I might be free as well. We can try to plan it out in a few weeks and see if anyone else wants to tag along and have a small meet up.

Reactions: Brutus

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
From Daphne, as anyone been to Eglin AFB? Just recently started getting into overland camping, and trail riding.
I live in Fort Walton Beach which borders the Eglin Range and is only about 30 minutes from Blackwater. If you any of you guys make it over this way give me a shout, would love to go for a ride with other like minded individuals. My son is also moving to Birmingham so I might be interested and any events in that area too.

Tacosuarus

Rank 0

Contributor II

Daphne, AL, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Miller
I live in Fort Walton Beach which borders the Eglin Range and is only about 30 minutes from Blackwater. If you any of you guys make it over this way give me a shout, would love to go for a ride with other like minded individuals. My son is also moving to Birmingham so I might be interested and any events in that area too.
Absolutely!! I think we are planning a trip within the next few weeks.

Reactions: Brutus