Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Wondering if anyone has heard of these tires? I've been shopping for tires and these were presented to me as an option but I don't know anything about them. They look good but I can't find reviews really. Figured I'd take a shot at someone here possibly having run these or know someone who has.

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
i first saw them on Amazon and all i know about that tire is that its made in thailand and has only recently been introduced to the US by keter, which is a fairly new company that just does distribution and doesnt actually make anything.

might be a good tire, but i would be worried about customer service.

Last edited:

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

OP, why not go for something like BF Goodrich/Hankook/Bridgestone/Toyo tires instead?
I don't like the BF Goodrich tires really. I do like the toyo open country R/T's. Haven't looked at the Hankook or Bridgestone. That Neomax tire was just one that I found at a tire shop and wondered about. It still isn't the least expensive tire but no where near the cost of some of the other brand names. Just didn't know if it was like the Kenda's or something(which I do like).

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
OP. I bought cheap tires for our Jeep because I wanted some tires. The price was great, but guess what. I should have bought BFG AT's and paid the extra. Smoother, quieter, wearing better than my cheap garbage tires. Pay for quality.

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Milestar Patagonia are fairly lower in price vs BFG Falken Toyo's, I chose the milestar because i needed tires before a trip and I ended up liking them alot and still run them now

Reactions: Lil Bear

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Milestar Patagonia are fairly lower in price vs BFG Falken Toyo's, I chose the milestar because i needed tires before a trip and I ended up liking them alot and still run them now
You running the M/T's? How are they on the road if so? I have thought about them and do like them. Wet road traction?

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

I got them onn last year december and took them to moab where we snow camped and hit the trails and they did surprising well. My next set will be another set of Milestar MTs. Wet traction on the street will vary. Sometimes with nothing in the bed of the truck i can get them to spin, well most of the time and thats due to a heavy foot. They are also not as noisey as my friends KM3's and my old Falken wild peak. Now before these I was a Falken tire guy from many years, I was even sponsored by them for a few years