Rank IV

Advocate I

Moha, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Smith
Member #

In 2018 i bought two Slyde Kings. I lived in an off grid cabin for a winter and for 6 months they were what i used to light the cabin and wrench on trucks. Both are still going strong. They go everywhere with me. Theyre USB rechargeable. Come with an 18650 battery and are really tough. The flood light is really bright. The regular beam is adjustable from wide angle to spotlight. And the magnet sticks to any steel quite well holds ot own weight just fine at 90 degrees. I think theyre great and i would definitely recommend picking one up. And theyre under $40CAD.

Attachments

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
In 2018 i bought two Slyde Kings. I lived in an off grid cabin for a winter and for 6 months they were what i used to light the cabin and wrench on trucks. Both are still going strong. They go everywhere with me. Theyre USB rechargeable. Come with an 18650 battery and are really tough. The flood light is really bright. The regular beam is adjustable from wide angle to spotlight. And the magnet sticks to any steel quite well holds ot own weight just fine at 90 degrees. I think theyre great and i would definitely recommend picking one up. And theyre under $40CAD.
stay safe and warm up in the great white north! Awesome to see it sitting at 90 degrees, others that are cost more wont

Reactions: Apoclapedia

Apoclapedia

Rank IV

Advocate I

Moha, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Smith
Member #

[/QUOTE]
stay safe and warm up in the great white north! Awesome to see it sitting at 90 degrees, others that are cost more wont[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the magnet on them is surprisingly good. Ive tied paracord to the light and used it to reach thing in places i couldnt get my arm in. Its a really handy feature.