National Geographic Coolest Place On The Planet

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Ireland
Nat Geo voted County Donegal in Ireland as the Coolest Place On The Planet in 2017.

We live there and last weekend we went out for a last minute camping trip because the sun was out and its only March, a rare sight in Ireland.

It is truly amazing what beauty lies less than an hour from your own front door.

We would seriously appreciate if we can gain some subscribers to our youtube channel to support us and encourage us to keep making these videos to share with you all.

Sadly when we stumbled across an otter I had just put the drone up and had not configured it so it wasn't focused. I am kicking myself believe me.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Already subscribed and already seen that video, keep up the good work @Donegal Overlanding and maybe I'll drop by for a few days in the not to distant future as visiting Ireland has been high on my bucketlist for a very long time.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Will do that, don't know when it will happen, but I'll let you know well in advance.

BAJAJULIO

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

32.0546665,-116.8793335
Member #

Nat Geo voted County Donegal in Ireland as the Coolest Place On The Planet in 2017.

We live there and last weekend we went out for a last minute camping trip because the sun was out and its only March, a rare sight in Ireland.

It is truly amazing what beauty lies less than an hour from your own front door.

We would seriously appreciate if we can gain some subscribers to our youtube channel to support us and encourage us to keep making these videos to share with you all.

Sadly when we stumbled across an otter I had just put the drone up and had not configured it so it wasn't focused. I am kicking myself believe me.

Nice Cool Video.

Reactions: Donegal Overlanding