Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I'd love to hit Catoosa up again soon, but my wife is due with our 2nd boy in the next 3 weeks, so I'm going to be locked down for a while....
That's awesome man congrats!!! I just moved back up from Florida so just trying to do middle tn and get familiar with the trails here to take the wifey and boys out.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

TheHops

Rank I

Contributor III

Tennessee
First Name
Marshall
Last Name
White
I'm in Clarksville, about 45 minutes west of Nashville. I'm in Nashville at least every other week though, as my girlfriend lives in town.

Reactions: Jose

TheDistanceBetween

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Scottsboro, Alabama
Member #

If this thread is still active I am in Scottsboro Alabama, my rig should be ready in a few weeks. I'd really like to put a trip together to east Tennessee for the solor eclipse this August

never stop exploring

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Does anyone have recommendations on getting tires mounted? Tire Discounters wants $29 a pop which doesn't seem bad but I honestly don't know what to pay. I will also need an alignment. They have packages and they said that they will realign and set to any of my specifications.

BTW I picked up 5 255/75R17 tires with 200 miles on them for $440. They are the stock tires off of a Rubicon. I am excited to ditch the road tires.

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Sort of. This isn't the most active forum overall but there are good people on here. With as many of the member badges as I see on IG I am amazed that it isn't more active.

I am over in Bellevue and let me be the first to welcome you to OB!

TNDeadHead

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Columbia, Tennessee
Member #

Merlin I just saw your tire post from way back. I'm sure it's way past you needing it now but for future reference there is a shop in Columbia that will mount and balance all 5 tires for $50 bucks cash.

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Welcome guys!! Spring Hill, TN here.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

It's called The Tire Shop it's right off the square on South Main street. They took my tires off of my stock wheels recounted and balanced to my Steelers and put back on my rig for 50 bucks

Thanks for the tip! I am sure others on here will use that too.

Would any of you guys want to plan on getting together maybe once a month or something? Grab a beer, gets some food, run a trail ect? I wouldnt mind getting to know a few people that could plan some trips together. Maybe a seasonal trip with some camping or something.

Reactions: FiveOneFiveEight

TNDeadHead

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Columbia, Tennessee
Member #

Thanks for the tip! I am sure others on here will use that too.

Would any of you guys want to plan on getting together maybe once a month or something? Grab a beer, gets some food, run a trail ect? I wouldnt mind getting to know a few people that could plan some trips together. Maybe a seasonal trip with some camping or something.
I would be for sure

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Actually, if anyone is up for it, lets meet at Tailgate Brewing in West Nashville next Thursday 11/2 at 7:30. Here is the address: 7300 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209. They have decent beer and really good pizza. Its also very family friendly.

Edit: And if no one shows up I will just drink a beer for you!

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
I'm traveling quite a bit during the week for work right now but will see if I'm in town next Thurs evening!

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Sounds good. Obviously feel free to post it to other overlanding/offroading sites as well. If all goes well then maybe we can make it a first Thursday of the month thing.

Reactions: GoXplore