N00bie looking for Ozark trails

• HTML tutorial

ChrisM

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Little Elm, TX 75068, USA
Member #

Hey veteran overlanders, I'm new to extended off-road trips, and I'm looking to take a trip from TX to the Ozark National Forest, and spend a few days off-grid on forest roads/primitive camping out of the JK. So, where do I start?

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
Too many options to list. You will not be disappointed.
I recommend choosing the disperses sections from the MVUM.

YouInTheShirt

Rank I

Contributor III

Hey veteran overlanders, I'm new to extended off-road trips, and I'm looking to take a trip from TX to the Ozark National Forest, and spend a few days off-grid on forest roads/primitive camping out of the JK. So, where do I start?
Hey, I am planning on driving the High Water Mark Trail in August of this year. I will be creating an event group on facebook here in the next couple of weeks I can add you to if that fits into your time frame. Hoping to get a 4-5 day trip out of it. Leaving from North Dallas.

ChrisM

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

Hey, I am planning on driving the High Water Mark Trail in August of this year. I will be creating an event group on facebook here in the next couple of weeks I can add you to if that fits into your time frame. Hoping to get a 4-5 day trip out of it. Leaving from North Dallas.
When are you thinking of going?

YouInTheShirt

Rank I

Contributor III

When are you thinking of going?
From what I have gathered from others about rain fall, probably around August maybe September. I have some other trips I will be taking before then into Oklahoma around broken bow area as well. If you end up going earlier than fall let me know if you don't mind a tag along.

ChrisM

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

From what I have gathered from others about rain fall, probably around August maybe September. I have some other trips I will be taking before then into Oklahoma around broken bow area as well. If you end up going earlier than fall let me know if you don't mind a tag along.
I'm planning to go March 16-18th to give it a trial run.

Herkjerk

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

Well if your in the Seymor Missouri Area you should check out SMORR!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk