Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
We all know the market is saturated with over-priced, over-engineered, "top of the line" gear and peddled by Youtubers the world over.

I don't know about you folks, but I just can't help but cringe when I see a post on Facebook about someone's review of the best camping chair ever and it's some expensive junk that I wouldn't have fit in comfortably when I was 9. They have small legs that sink in the dirt like knives, you're barely a foot off the ground, lying to yourself about comfort. And I won't name chairs or bash anyone's choice, because firstly - if you truly love your chair I'm happy for you, genuinely. But here's another option for a really comfortable camp chair that doesn't break the bank:

20231024_235141.jpg20231024_235306.jpg

This baby was at Costco for a measly $50. I've seen the same thing priced online anywhere from $70 to $170 from Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods, Camping World, Amazon, the list goes on and they're all the same thing. You can sleep in this thing and I HAVE. It's so dang comfortable, and just look at the footprint. Evenly spread weight distribution so you don't sink in the sand. Everywhere I go; shows, camping, whatever I get approached about how cool this chair is. And I flaunt it, I'll be at car shows swinging like it's the World's Fair. I don't know, maybe I'm on a soapbox about this - but just get a chair that you'll love. That you'll actually love. Thank you! :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Eric W.