Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger II

Great Falls, VA, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Richard
Member #

Well, since I am loving my rig, which I have named Abigail( 2016 4Runner TP w/ KDSS) thought I would share the process. I hope to have my baby decked out by 2018, but we shall see. After all, they don't pay teachers like doctors!

Mods I have or have on order:

OME BP-51 suspension
Cooper St Maxx 275 70R 17
Gobi Stealth Rack w/ladder
ARB awning 2500
ARB Premium Recovery Kit
ARB 50 QT. Fridge
COOK PARTNER 22" TWO BURNER STOVE WITH WINDSCREEN
Factor 55 hitch/Black
Crosby shackle 3/4
Tyger hitch pin
C4 Fab sliders
Hi-Jack Lift
ARB 171302 Inflation Accessory Kit
WATER TANK WITH MOUNTING SYSTEM / 45L - BY FRONT RUNNER
Super Shovel by Krazy Beaver
WARN 92815 ZEON Platinum 10-S
RCI Underbody Armor
MAXTRAX MKII FJ Red
SAFARI SNORKEL
ARB Summit Bull Bar
Pelican 1730 NF Transport Case Black

Want:
CBI Rear Bumper with tire swingout and gas canisters 2

the list is really endless, but this is good enough for now

Last edited:

Cavo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger II

Great Falls, VA, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Richard
Member #

My first major purchase was the group buy for the Gobi Stealth roof rack with ladder, wind deflector, awning attachment (purchased ARB awning 2500) and heavy duty struts. Maybe by May I will have it, purchased Jan. 1, 2017. Crossing fingers!!!!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Looking good! Is that black or blue? It looks blue, but it might just be reflections. Mine's a black TEP (link in sig).

Did the dealer black out your Toyota logo, or is that just the shade?

Cavo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger II

Great Falls, VA, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Richard
Member #

Looking good! Is that black or blue? It looks blue, but it might just be reflections. Mine's a black TEP (link in sig).

Did the dealer black out your Toyota logo, or is that just the shade?
Nautical blue and it was a dealer blackout logos.........oh, and Steve, you will be in this shortly, since I have sliders on their way because of you...ty again

Reactions: Steve

Cavo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger II

Great Falls, VA, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Richard
Member #

Second purchase, was some shoes....275 70r 17 Cooper ST MaxxIMG_9187.JPG IMG_9192.JPG After.......love them BTW

NZ4runner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sterling Heights MI
Member #

Sweet rig man... Im waiting for my 4runner to arrive in April. I also went for the gobi stealth, but im getting the ladder from Baja racks. I liked the angled look they had on theirs a little more. Gobi let me swap the ladder out for a tire mount. Lost a few bucks, but i think its worth it in the long run.

Reactions: Cavo

Cavo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger II

Great Falls, VA, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Richard
Member #

Sweet rig man... Im waiting for my 4runner to arrive in April. I also went for the gobi stealth, but im getting the ladder from Baja racks. I liked the angled look they had on theirs a little more. Gobi let me swap the ladder out for a tire mount. Lost a few bucks, but i think its worth it in the long run.
Thank you much for the rig compliment. Also, grats on yours coming in! I bet you are excited.

As for the ladder, I never really looked into the ladders that much. Yet, if it gives me problems, I will definitely switch it out. I just can't wait to have that dilemma....LOL....... takes forever to get these racks!

Cheers and welcome to the 4runner family!

Cavo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger II

Great Falls, VA, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Richard
Member #

So, hopefully next weekend, with my friend and fellow overland bound member, Ryan Matthes, I will get my dual battery system installed and run a line for my ARB fridge.

Hopefully my C4 sliders will come in soon, I will need to take them and my RCI underbody armor to get them powder coated.

I will be ordering the ARB summit bar next week. The following week I will order the CBI rear bumper. The week after that my BP-51 and the ARB snorkel.

Hopefully everything will be installed and done by June!!!!!!

More pics and updates as they come........thanks for reading

Cheers

Reactions: romanschnobrich

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

So, hopefully next weekend, with my friend and fellow overland bound member, Ryan Matthes, I will get my dual battery system installed and run a line for my ARB fridge.

Hopefully my C4 sliders will come in soon, I will need to take them and my RCI underbody armor to get them powder coated.

I will be ordering the ARB summit bar next week. The following week I will order the CBI rear bumper. The week after that my BP-51 and the ARB snorkel.

Hopefully everything will be installed and done by June!!!!!!

More pics and updates as they come........thanks for reading

Cheers
Just a heads up C4 Fabrication opened up their new facility a few weeks ago which put them a 1-2 weeks behind schedule. I ordered mine at the beginning of march and aren't expecting them until at least May 2, and that is with doing a local pick up and not shipping.

Reactions: Cavo