Launch Member

Member II

Christchurch, New Zealand
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Frank
Member #

I am a music lover, for sure. But, I tend to not listen to much music when I am out on the trails. Maybe I'll put some on in the car if I need to munch some miles but, otherwise, on the actual trail or at camp, I prefer no music.

Sea Diamond

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Sea
Last Name
Diamond
I am a music lover, for sure. But, I tend to not listen to much music when I am out on the trails. Maybe I'll put some on in the car if I need to munch some miles but, otherwise, on the actual trail or at camp, I prefer no music.
I'm a music lover as well...and a fire, camp and music goes together like cuff, links and a bow tie ;-)

Reactions: orange01z28

Dimitri_Raptis

Rank IX
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic I

Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
First Name
Dimitri
Last Name
Raptis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Mixed feelings. I may put music when I cook but I prefer no music when enjoying nature. Also when driving difficult trails I prefer silence. On the highway, I can’t do without music. I have a Bose Bluetooth speaker and use it also in the car (old car…)

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Bob Seger. Johnny Cash. Any of the Outlaws, really. Vivaldi's Four Seasons. The Planets. Santana. All the driving songs you can think of like Radar Love and Twilight Zone and many many others.

Add to that some film scores. Because with some of the stunning and striking sights that I've seen, only "L'ecstasy del Oro" will do, and I know I haven't seen everything.

But when I'm camping, I definitely dont like the music loud and late. Just enough to keep a jam going till a reasonable hour

Reactions: orange01z28