Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

PS, found the Velcro backing on your site, do you have to sew it to the Mount Rainier patch?
Nope, it's industrial strength stick-on. Just make sure it's lined up right before you apply it... it doesn't come back off very easy!

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

I've got a couple patches from lifestyle overland coming.. And these just showed up from neotactical.com... Pbr is one of my go to beers so there's one patch in there that made total sense...

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
All right! Another point blank beer patch holder! [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my Nexus 7 using OB Talk mobile app

Radrunner14

Rank II

Advocate I

Cross posted: Classified 1.2 #26 "Mattis" $30 F&F shipped in bubble mailer if anyone in here collects ZFD's.. price is OBO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Broke

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

@Michael I think the BUY/SELL/TRADE should take place in the classifieds, and maintain this thread as a show and tell thread.
Everyone else feel free to chime in, but I think that it would be best this way so that you don't have to browse through pages upon pages of discussion to find patches people are wanting to sell or trade.

Radrunner14

Rank II

Advocate I

@Michael I think the BUY/SELL/TRADE should take place in the classifieds, and maintain this thread as a show and tell thread.
Everyone else feel free to chime in, but I think that it would be best this way so that you don't have to browse through pages upon pages of discussion to find patches people are wanting to sell or trade.
Sorry, I guess I should've asked if it was aloud 1st

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Concur

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland